2. By accessing our website and by supplying the information that we requested, you agree to the terms of this Policy. In the event you do not agree to all the terms in this Policy, please discontinue your access and do not supply any information to our website.
3. We take your privacy seriously and we will only collect and request any information that we really need and is relevant to the purposes for which it was collected. The private information that you share with us will be treated as confidential.
4. Your visit and browsing of our website shall be anonymous. Please note that at no time can we identify you unless you have an account with us and you have logged into our website using your username and password.
5. We do not share, sell or trade your personal information collected online with third parties. We may however disclose your information to the following individuals or entities as listed below (which list is not exhaustive):
c. Third party service providers (e.g. service provider for our website or courier agencies).
d. Credit and debit card companies, bank and any other legal entities processing payments through our website.
e. Our business partners.
f. Regulators and law enforcement officials.
g. Such other like persons who we deem to have a right to such information or to whom we are required to give such information by reason of any order of any court or tribunal or other authority.
6. When you register with us on our website, we may also use your personal information to send you marketing or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from the receipt of any marketing or promotional materials from us at any time in the manner indicated by us.
7. By providing us with your personal information on our website, you hereby consent to the following:
a. To use your information to provide services to you.
b. To verify and process your personal particulars and payments.
c. To create your user profile to facilitate your access to our website.
d. To address any of your enquiries or complaints.
e. To customise your online experience according to your areas of interest.
f. To track and update the delivery of products that you have ordered through our website.
g. To communicate with you.
h. To conduct market research and analysis.
i. To improve our marketing and range of services to fit consumer demands.
j. To record your opinion or feedback.
k. To enforce our legal rights and remedies.
8. You may update your personal information at any time by accessing your account registered with our website.
9. Data containing your information shall be stored for as long as the purpose for which the data is collected continues.
10. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account’s username and password.
11. When you visit our website, our servers will automatically and anonymously collect data by way of cookies which would then help us to identify the frequency of your visits, your computer’s IP address, browser type, pages of our website which you visit, and time spent on each page. This is to improve our online services to you. Please note that our cookies cannot be used by us to extract any of your data in your hard drive or any information that can be personally traced to you.
12. We are not responsible under any circumstances for any third party interference with our computer system or with this website which may result in your private information being divulged to any third party, unless there is wilful default on our part.
14. In the event you believe that your privacy has been breached by us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.